- To offer a rich collection of knowledge.
- To augment and maintain collections in support of the academic and research pursuits of the College.
- To explore and implement innovative technologies and services to deliver required information and resources to the right user in right time.
- To provide a student-centered learning environment
- To utilize leading technology for information access,
- To foster lifelong learning through user education.
- To function as a temple of learning for all students, staff and elite of the town.
- To provide comprehensive resources and services in support of Teaching, Learning and research needs of the stake holders.
- To provide effective access to print and electronic resources.
- To ensure the highest level of user satisfaction.
- To go hand in hand with the institution in achieving its Noble mission i.e. to mold the students as a confident, self sustained, decision making, successful younger cadre of women.
To develop the 60-year-old KVR Govt. College Central Library to a full-fledged State of the art automated Library in a fully equipped, modular structured new building this year.